IT WAS AN AMAZING SUMMER!!!
Thank you to all of our staff members, families and students that participated in our CDA Summer Programs. Check back for updated information and plans for next summer.
What Separates CDA Programs From Other Programs?
- We will maintain specialty camp fees at the same rates as last summer.
- Our seasoned staff provide a safe and caring community for all students. Your children will build relationships with BRSD staff members that they will collaborate with as they move into middle school and high school. You know us and we know your children.
- We offer a variety of summer programs that appeal to the interest of all students.
- As a community, we need to provide ways to develop our students so that they have the skills to deal with difficulties rather than turn to negative choices. Our programs include ways to help strengthen our students in today's world. Themes such as stress management, team-building, diversity, volunteerism, empathy, self-acceptance, goal setting, leadership, social media safety and problem solving are included throughout our camps. We have to...our kids deserve it!
What Makes Our 4 Week Camp So Special?
- The resident monthly fee for Day Camp averages $115/week, includes trips and events for the entire 4 weeks, and operates from 7am-3pm. Your only additional cost is for lunch if you choose to have us provide it. Of course, extended care is always available.
- New this year…we have extended camp until 3pm.
- Our teachers provide a safe and caring community for students. Many of our staff members work for Bordentown Regional School District year round. You know us and we know your children.
- Our four week camp will progress through weekly themes: Superheroes (Find Your Superpower, Value Yourself, and Who Are Our Role Models), Around the World (Diversity, Accepting and Appreciating Differences, and Community) and Be the Change (Volunteerism, How Can You Be A Change Agent and Accountability).
- Activities and classes include Art, Music, Gym, Playground Games, and a new component International Camp. Get your passport ready and learn about different cultures and countries. Students will engage in educational activities using geography, history, music, the arts and technology as they explore the world around us.
- Special events are planned throughout the four weeks including science presentations, Carnival Day, Sports Day, visits from our local police departments, a storyteller, and Squirt Tag. Our field trips (depending on the grade level) include miniature golf, the movies, Pump It Up, roller skating and the Popcorn Park Zoo.