Registration is still open for our summer programs.
There are a few weeks left to join us, however space is limited.
Check out cda.asapconnected.com for all information.
What makes us the perfect fit for your family?
- Our seasoned staff provide a safe and caring community for all students. You know us and we
know your children. Campers will build relationships with certified Bordentown staff members that are
truly invested in your family.
- CDA camps are able to provide a great balance of indoor and outdoor facilities.
- We offer quality programs and childcare at affordable rates. Our four-week program (June 24-July 19) remains the best deal in the area. The resident monthly fee is $120/week, includes trips and events for the entire four weeks, and operates from 7am-3pm. Your only additional cost is for lunch if you choose to have us provide it. Of course, extended care is always available.
- All of our programs will continue to include ways to help strengthen our students in today’s world. Themes such as stress management, team-building, diversity, volunteerism, empathy, self-acceptance, goal setting, leadership, social media safety and problem solving are included throughout all of our camps. We have to…our kids deserve it!
- We offer a variety of summer programs that appeal to the interest of all students and keep kids active all summer long. Our brochure will be available online in February with more specific details.