We will make every effort to provide information regarding community resources that may be useful to individuals and families with differing abilities. If you have additional information that should be shared, please email your information to email@example.com
- Camden County Supervisor of Child Study: 856-401-2400
- NJ Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- NJ Division of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- NJ Division of Developmental Disabilities
- Resources for Burlington County
Resource information developed by Partners for Kids and Families, Inc., a private, non-profit community based organization serving children primarily between the ages of 5-18 with behavioral and emotional challenges along with their families.