Bordentown Regional School District Transportation Services' mission is to provide safe, economical, and efficient transportation for the students of the community. We will strive to serve the community of Bordentown Regional School District with courteous, dependable, professional service in every area.
To fulfill this mission, Transportation Services has established the following goals:
- Acquire the type and number of vehicles necessary and appropriate to meet the needs of the district.
- Manage the fleet in a manner that insures the lowest possible operational cost while maintaining consistently high mechanical reliability.
- Organize a staff and maintain a facility which provides superior service, repair, and administrative support to BordentownRegional School District.
- Establish policies and procedures that reflect the best way to operate the fleet with the Bordentown Regional School District in mind.
- By keeping our standards high and nurturing a cooperative, team-spirit type of atmosphere, we are certain we’ll continue to operate as a highly successful, safe and efficient transportation system. It depends upon each of us doing the best job we know how to do, and encourage one another to keep up the great work.