What is WeTip?
What is WeTip's School Safety Hotline? It is one of your schools best defenses against violence! As a member of WeTip's School Safety Hotline, you receive:
Access to the toll-free 24 hour hotline, open 7 days a week and answered by trained operators. Students can anonymously report wrongdoing and potential violence and remain absolutely anonymous.
- A Spanish speaking operator is on every shift.
- Immediate notification of tips received.
- A safe and effective hotline that employs skilled operators to take information on tip forms that have been developed with the help of law enforcement to obtain the maximum amount of critical information.
- Student Awareness public service videos and audio messages for schools and the new multi-media, WeTip Informational CD!
- A variety of posters are provided to your school as an informational reminder about the WeTip anonymous hotline solution.
- School Safety Brochures are provided in every school safety kit.
- School safety stickers for every student-basic information on how to call the WeTip school safety hotline.
- Other School Safety communications tools designed to work within your existing internal procedures.
- Professional consultation seminars for implementing and using the WeTip School Safety Program.
The best time to learn about school violence and prepare a plan for your school is before an incident happens! The WeTip School Safety Hotline is provided by WeTip Inc., a 501 (c)(3) non-profit corporation serving the entire nation, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The identity of the informant student, teachers, and staff callers are kept absolutely anonymous.
The caller’s identity is never known. WeTip offers rewards of up to $1000 for Information leading to an arrest and conviction.
For more information click onto WeTip.